About Cascade Windows: For more than 25 years, homeowners, builders and anyone who insists on the highest quality and most energy efficient windows for a new construction or remodel have put their trust in Cascade Windows. We promote a culture of honesty and integrity from our staff and dealers, and it shows. As we continue to expand and grow, we are looking for new members to join our team.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
As a member of the customer service team, the Call Handler provides reception, customer service and administrative support in both an internal/external customer service and sales function.
- Answers multi-line incoming telephone calls in a cheerful manner and transfer appropriately.
- Greets and assists customers, job applicants, and business associates as they enter.
- Provides general administrative support for Customer Service and Sales.
- Manage incoming and outgoing FedEx, UPS, USPS and DHL daily.
- Runs simple reports utilizing Excel spreadsheets.
- Follows procedures for securing and closing office at the end of the day.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with customers, managers and employees.
- Assists Dealers with Will Call orders.
- Strictly utilizes Cisco Personal Unified Communicator system to communicate availability.
- Ensures constant coverage of the front desk through thorough communication with other call handlers.
High School diploma or equivalent.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES OR REGISTRATIONS:
2 years customer service, sales, administrative and/or clerical experience
Experience with Akkadian Console Operator or Cisco Jabber preferred.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and in close collaboration with other call handler/s.
- Demonstrate proficiency with typical office equipment including: multiline telephones, ten-key, and PC’s (Microsoft Outlook and Office required). Able to accurately type 50 or more words per minute.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information with discretion and professionalism.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people of diverse backgrounds and employment levels within and outside an organization. Communication proficiency must include verbal, written and e-correspondence in English language.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task with consistent follow-through.
- Ability manage escalating customer situations and pressure of demanding interactions/tasks.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Demonstrate exceptional time-management skills including the ability to adapt to customer influx and capitalizing on lulls in customer flow.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Standard office environment.
May require occasional travel
Cascade Windows offers superior benefit programs to our employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) with Company Match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and more!
TO APPLY: Internal and external applicants are being considered at this time. Please submit a Cascade Windows Internal Application Form and current resume to Human Resources.