CDL Class A Driver
About Cascade Windows: For more than 25 years, homeowners, builders and anyone who insists on the highest quality and most energy efficient windows for a new construction or remodel have put their trust in Cascade Windows. We promote a culture of honesty and integrity from our staff and dealers, and it shows. As we continue to expand and grow, we are looking for new members to join our team.
- Read and speak English language sufficiently to converse with general public, understand highway traffic signs/signals, respond to inquiries and to make entries on reports/records per DOT Reg 391.11.
- Complete all assigned delivery routes. Willing to do an overnighter route as needed. Driver will deliver to local construction jobsites and is responsible for manually offloading product.
- MUST be able to regularly maneuver/lift and carry 50 - 100 pounds with or without assistance.
- Address customer questions, issues and concerns in a professional and timely fashion.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times in both actions and personal appearance.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Complete all delivery and return documentation accurately and legibly.
- Maintain driver logs and inspection.
- Maintain equipment in a neat, clean and organized condition.
- Uphold all safety practices according to safety handbook and DOT regulations.
- Class A CDL• DOT medical card (have or obtain)
- Ability to pass a strength test
- Experience reading maps and using electronic GPS
Cascade Windows offers superior benefit programs to our employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) with Company Match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and more!
TO APPLY: Internal and external applicants are being considered at this time. Please submit a Cascade Windows Internal Application Form and current resume to Human Resources.