Inside Sales Representaive-Remote Worker
The Inside Sales Rep is responsible for supporting all sales efforts by providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers while handling daily tasks as assigned.
- Assist customers by answering questions and responding to requests via phone and email in a timely manner.
- Answers product knowledge questions.
- Provide quotes for customers.
- Order entry with minimal errors.
- Write up service request and schedule with homeowner.
- Process credit card payments.
- Schedule deliveries with Dealers.
- Work directly with outside sales partner and respective accounts.
- Maintain work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Performs data entry with minimal errors.
- Contribute to team effort by assisting other departments when needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Extensive customer service experience is a plus.
- Experience working with dealers is a plus.
- Must be detail oriented and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to follow through.
- Must be proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills
- Window experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, 10-key by touch and able to type 45+ WPM.
- Preferred Window and/or Manufacturing experience.
EDUCATION, TRAINING and EXPERIENCEHigh School diploma and 2 plus years of experience or any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
TO APPLY: Internal and external applicants are being considered at this time. Please submit a Cascade Windows Internal Application Form and current resume to Human Resources.