All applicants must be able to work in a fast paced production assembly environment, be quality conscious and have good communication skills. Must have a desire and willingness to work and learn while understanding the importance of excellent attendance and a can do attitude. Candidates must have previous experience in the window industry or general construction (measuring & other hand tools, saws, punches)
- Production of insulated glass units and vinyl window frames
- Maintaining safe/clean work environment and utilizing safe work practices in all job projects
- Inspecting units produced to ensure quality before sending to the next stage of production.
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to accurately use tape measure
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts using fractions and decimals
- Ability to apply concepts to practical situations
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment in a Continuous Improvement Performance process
- Determination to contribute to the success of organizational goals and objectives within a team environment
- Ability to work overtime and be a team player
- Ability and desire to represent yourself and Cascade Windows in a professional manner
- Excellent customer service skills with a clean a neat appearance.
- 1-2 years’ manufacturing or construction experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
TO APPLY: Internal and external applicants are being considered at this time. Please submit a Cascade Windows Internal Application Form and current resume to Human Resources.