About Cascade Windows: For more than 25 years, homeowners, builders and anyone who insists on the highest quality and most energy efficient windows for a new construction or remodel have put their trust in Cascade Windows. We promote a culture of honesty and integrity from our staff and dealers, and it shows. As we continue to expand and grow, we are looking for new members to join our team.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
As a member of the scheduling team, the Production Scheduler is responsible for creating and maintaining schedules for the production of windows and doors within the capacity guidelines to obtain maximum service and productivity results.
- Analyzes incoming sales orders to identify the types of products and quantities required.
- Creates batches of products in like groups to obtain efficiency in production and shipping.
- Develops and maintains production documents/reports.
- Enters and maintains scheduling data in computer system.
- Coordinates the scheduling process flow and plans the sequence of operations for guidance of production workers; prioritizing work flow to ensure internal and external customer deadlines are met.
- Proactively works in collaboration with plan leadership to anticipate necessary changes in production priorities. As needed, efficiently coordinates changes in the schedule and facilitates necessary corrections to sales orders.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships across multiple departments and employment levels; ensuring a smooth flow of communication.
High School diploma or equivalent.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES OR REGISTRATIONS:
Work experience that demonstrates an ability to successfully complete the job requirements.
2 years of manufacturing experience required.
Scheduling experience with Friedman software preferred.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and under time sensitive deadlines; adapting to a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong Mathematical skills required including the understanding of key production measurements and scheduling formulae.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of various computer software including Microsoft Office (mainly Excel). Able to adapt to company-specific software systems with basic training.
- Strong communication skills required including the ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English to people of varying backgrounds and employment levels across the organization.
- Demonstrate efficiency in the performance of all job duties including maintaining adequate production in order to meet plant and department standards and produce complete and accurate schedules within the prescribed parameters.
- Ability to take initiative to identify and anticipate problems that may lead to delays in production or needs for scheduling changes.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Standard office environment.
May require occasional travel
Cascade Windows offers superior benefit programs to our employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) with Company Match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and more!
TO APPLY: Internal and external applicants are being considered at this time. Please submit a Cascade Windows Internal Application Form and current resume to Human Resources.