About Cascade Windows: For more than 25 years, homeowners, builders and anyone who insists on the highest quality and most energy efficient windows for a new construction or remodel have put their trust in Cascade Windows. We promote a culture of honesty and integrity from our staff and dealers, and it shows. As we continue to expand and grow, we are looking for new members to join our team.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Guides, directs and coaches production employees to safely manufacture high quality products at a sufficiently high volume to meet production standards with minimal waste. Oversees most day-to-day operations of production group including making personnel changes and addressing performance, behavior and policy compliance.
- Evaluates and maintains the material requirements plan for assigned commodities and ensures system validity and integrity
- Generate and adjust purchase orders in support of MRP requirements and effectively communicates areas of concern to appropriate purchasing, company or supplier contacts.
- Analyzes invoices rejected by Accounts Payable and resolves with explanation or revised invoice from the vendor.
- Reconciles open purchase order report by vendor.
- Tracks and verifies purchase orders issued but not acknowledged by vendors within 24 hours.
- Builds and maintains effective, collaborative relationships with all employees.
- Maintains assigned purchase order files and other data on computer system/files.
- Verifies terminology and specification of purchase requests.
- Confers with suppliers concerning any related purchase order issues.
High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree or higher preferred)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES OR REGISTRATIONS:
Lean certification preferred.
3+ Years of experience in a purchasing role.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven history of effective supply management • Able to create and administer a task priority list based off of company needs
- Background experience with Inventory Management and Purchasing .
Cascade Windows offers superior benefit programs to our employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) with Company Match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and more!
TO APPLY: Internal and external applicants are being considered at this time. Please submit a Cascade Windows Internal Application Form and current resume to Human Resources.