Senior Maintenance Technician
Job Title: Senior Maintenance Technician
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
PURPOSE OF JOB
Responsible for activities related to maintenance and repair of Plant equipment. Strong problem solving skills, the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner, and interpersonal skills necessary to work well with production employees. Evaluates problematic systems and determines what repairs are needed. Orders supplies to maintain spare part inventory and repair machinery.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical systems for the manufacturing plant.
- Troubleshoot and repair CNC, PLC, and VFD machinery.
- Maintain required equipment logs.
- Provide routine preventative maintenance.
- Fabricate new equipment.
- Work with Production personnel to maintain and improve quality.
- Train fellow technicians and production employees.
- Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work any required schedule.
Certification from college or technical school preferred.
Demonstrable experience may be accepted in lieu of credentials.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES OR REGISTRATIONS
No additional required.
At least two (2) years of maintenance experience or equivalent required.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Working knowledge of electrical, electronic controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, cutting, welding, fabrication, and tooling.
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment in all of the aforementioned areas.
- Computer literacy with ability to learn new computer software programs.
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling. Hand dexterity and strength. Work performed both indoors and outdoors. Overtime may be required.
No travel required.
TO APPLY: Internal and external applicants are being considered at this time. Please submit a Cascade Windows Internal Application Form and current resume to Human Resources.