About Cascade Windows: For more than 25 years, homeowners, builders and anyone who insists on the highest quality and most energy efficient windows for a new construction or remodel have put their trust in Cascade Windows. We promote a culture of honesty and integrity from our staff and dealers, and it shows. As we continue to expand and grow, we are looking for new members to join our team.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Plan and direct daily work schedule to ensure timely delivery of products. Enter shipping information on computer system. Assist in other areas as directed by supervisor
- Determine the most efficient/economical routing and mode of transport.
- Evaluate actual or potential transportation disruptions and develop contingency plans as needed to rectify.
- Enter route information into computer system.
- Coordinate with carriers, customer service, customers and other company personnel to expedite shipments and resolve problems.
- Notify customers of variances such as backorders or delays and respond to inquiries.
- Prepare load manifests.
- Performs special projects at the request of Distribution Manager.
- Work closely with drivers to ensure the load and routes are handled in the most productive manner.
- Assist drivers with any questions, concerns or variances on their load.
- Audit driver logs and enter driver hours into payroll tracking system.
- Work closely with dock supervisors to ensure accurate shipments. Communicate all manifests, add-ons or changes.
High School diploma or equivalent.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES OR REGISTRATIONS:
- High school degree or equivalent plus at least 2 years clerical and/or customer experience.
- Must be proficient with computer system; able to navigate, enter, and manage data on computer systems. Experience with Word and Excel preferred.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Verbal ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, and customers.
- Able to define problems and apply solutions
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to work independently with the skill to ascertain work-load priorities, define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, shipping instructions and procedural manuals.
- Ability to read and use a tape measure and understand units of measure.
- Skilled in mathematical concepts including applying concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Good verbal, written and comprehension skills.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Office setting, sitting, standing, bending, lift minimum 50 lbs.
Cascade Windows offers superior benefit programs to our employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) with Company Match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and more!
TO APPLY: Internal and external applicants are being considered at this time. Please submit a Cascade Windows Internal Application Form and current resume to Human Resources.