Day & Swing Shift - Spokane, WA
Focus on coordinating and expediting the flow of work and materials between departments. The overall goal is to ship our product out the door for on-time delivery and to produce a quality product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates efforts to achieve on-time deliveries; expedites flow of work, materials, parts, and assemblies between sections or departments.
- Identify constraints, analyze current situation, assess potential schedule impacts, and develop action plans to bring about the desired results.
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Accurately track all orders to ensure on-time delivery.
- Prevent back orders using the daily incomplete report, daily load missing report, and hand walk schedule.
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records such as material inventory, in process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- Moves or transports materials from one department to another.
- Arranges for repair and assembly of material or part.
- Is liaison between Production and Distribution to monitor orders to ensure accuracy and coordination of order issue resolutions
- Responsible for regularly communicating updates to the Department Supervisors.
- Responsible for advising management routinely on how to improve the timing of completion of product to distribution.
- Responsible for initiating follow-up and discuss progress and delivery of completed products to Distribution.
- Accountable for a flawless process from production completion of product to Distribution.
- May be required to perform occasional production duties for remakes.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); AA/AS degree preferred.
- One year experience building windows, having knowledge of all aspects of window fabrication.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and compile other data as needed.
- Able to identify constraints, analyze current situation and chart a course to bring about the desired results.
- Must be able to perform independently of others and able to work under a deadline.
- Must be an assertive go-getter with the ability to motivate others tactfully.
TO APPLY: Internal and external applicants are being considered at this time. Please submit a Cascade Windows Internal Application Form and current resume to Human Resources.